Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What I Plan To Do.

Well, well, well we have to write about how we plan to follow our passions. I don’t know about you guys but I have no clue lol. I have about 100 different passions so its kind of hard. First I have to choose one I will probably be a humanitarian and travel the world and teach and help kids and people.

I really don’t know how I plan to do that but I would first like to become a teacher (history) then I would want to start volunteering at different organizations. I know that I was meant for something great in this world even if I make no money lol. Money means nothing to me if I am not happy though. My feelings right now actually is that the world is happing and its passing me by. So many things are going on and so many things need to be addressed I wouldn’t know where to start.

I think it was Oprah or maybe God/Jesus that said doing one small thing can make a world of difference. So I guess I can stick to one thing and still be happy I did my part.

For thee par of how will I use my education to help me. My whole life has educated me. Since I could remember this country, this earth has been on my mind. I love and care so much about everything and almost everyone around me. Most of my classes I have taken have been about politics and media and writing.

The current thing that I’m doing that I mentioned was documentaries. I really love the idea of using film to show what going on in the world. Who doesn’t watch movies and media and technology is something people around the world can get involved in. My training in film making will certainly help me out.

I think that global warming is a very big issue especially since in recent years the people affected by the weather have been the poor. The way I feel is that poorer countries don’t really think about the world warming up when they are facing war and famine.

I really hope that I will be able to do something because like I said I feel like I have a purpose in this world.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Rhodine,

I love the color of your blog. It is green which represents the topic of the environment, it is easy on the eye and it does not distract the reader from the literature. You are writting comfortably which brings across your personality well and it feels genuine but it seems like there are a few gramatical and spelling eras. That also happens to me because I just start writting and forgett to check my material. Your ideas are definately good ones but I would like to see some more technical examples of the subject matter.

The structure of your blog is done well because you brake up your writting into paragraphs something that I have to learn how to do. Your material does not contain many links to substantiate your ideas which would bring across your ideas stronger. I fall victim to this technicality too.
Everything seems to be in its proper department lke your about me and all your blogs. Overall I would say you have a very interesting and informative blogger.

Fidel-T said...

Good that you plan to be a teacher. That is maybe the single most influential position in terms of raising awareness in the future generations. I think you have a great responsibility in your hands. Educate those to come and that is the most important thing you can do. You as well as artists like myself have lots of power and influence over people, and it is time we use this in a positive direction. Moreover, your are doing yet another great thing. It is true as you say "who doesn't watch movies?" Unfortunately or fortunately making movies and documentaries is also going to expose lots of people to information. I recall you saying you you have already made documentaries concerning the environment. Already you have begun on the right track

christina said...

i feel the same way we were all ment for something great but if we don't presue it we will never know..

*Ms. Nisha* said...

I think it's a great thing that you have sooo many passions; embrace it, sweetheart!!! This way you have so many options and plenty of room to explore. I have a lot of interests and few passions. I plan to go all the way with the passions and use the intersts as experience, to make myself well- rounded, and as a back up plan. Maybe you can do the same. Or intertwin them all togethr. Here's what I mean: My long term goal ir to become a child or adolescent psychiatrist (undecided). I have worked for years with children and know what that's about. Now I'm going into working with pregnant teens to get a feel of that (Plus I love the whole idea of pregnancy). From this i will decide precisely which group I'm going to work with. After some years of doing psychiatry, I may switch over to being an obstitrician (delivering babies). I think it's a wonderful thing to be apart of!!! i was there whem my cousin gave birth. AMAZING!!! Before wanting to become psy. I wanted to work in this field. i gave up on it cause I don't fuction well when when tired and I know that this is an on call career. I can get a call at 4 am "Dr. the baby is coming". I'm fearful that I will do something wrong in my sleepy state. I decided recently that I won't run from that fear; I'll work something out. I hope this comment wasn't too long. I jyst wanted to help you a bit, inspire, and share my thoughts and plans!!!
One last word: EMBRACE :)